Friday, August 12, 2016

“One’s art goes as far and as deep as one’s love goes.”

The heat has finally broken and there is a bit of rain here and there. This was an unusually long, hot and dry period for Maine, and for once I am relieved there is some rain.
The other day I headed down the coast, for a day of art. Rockland with the Farnsworth Museum and the Wyeth Center are my favorite museums in Maine, mostly because of Andrew Wyeth’s paintings that capture the essence of Maine so timelessly. The day was rounded out with another piece of art: Sushi at Suzuki in Rockland.
rockland_me_wyeth-1-2
rockland_me_wyeth-1-3

rockland_me_wyeth-1-7
rockland_me_wyeth-1-5
rockland_me_wyeth-1
rockland_me_wyeth-1-14
rockland_me_wyeth-1-6
rockland_me_wyeth-1-9
rockland_me_wyeth-1-10
rockland_me_wyeth-1-11
rockland_me_wyeth-15

No comments:

Post a Comment