Friday, October 24, 2014

Falling leaves on wet cobblestone

It has been raining for 3 days. Solid rain showers make the last loose hanging colorful leaves finally fall to the ground, and the streets look littered with yellow and brown spots, the trees look half naked, like, somehow, unhappy chickens who got into a fight.

The weather report says that the sun will be back this afternoon. This would be nice, because the weekend is on our door steps, and three days of rain is enough.

It's been another very busy week, busy in very different ways, and today there is more of the same, and tying up other loose ends. JCrew tells me they have new items and particularly I should look out for Donald Robertson who doodles a lot, publishes on Instagram, and is discovered by JCrew. Now, he doodles on tees, and I am tempted.





















But I am also tempted by this beautiful metro coat, which I already own in antique linen, and now wonder if I should rather have it in wet cobblestone.


But I am also in love with the turquoise peacoat. Or the cream colored vest. I created a wishlist, and now I have the secret dream some prince will find it and send me all the items. Or that JCrew does a secret lottery and sends some lucky customers all the things in their wishlist. Oh well. I better only wish for sunshine this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment