Sunday, March 2, 2014

Chicken coop, chicken soup

Another relaxing day ahead. Not much on the agenda, or at least, no timestamp when to exactly get it done, which seems to always highjack the fun. Free-flowing and just my own preference drive the day. How luxurious. We still dream of spring but that one is also highjacked by another polar vortex. But it is warm inside of starbucks and other coffee shops, and it can be oddly relaxing when your circle of movement is reduced to warm, cozy places. Less choice, but enough choice, makes life simple.

This morning I saw this chicken coop offered at Williams-Sonoma. Cute. What a nice summer house for the free range chickens. I don’t want to think about what to do with the chickens in the winter in Maine. Are they all chicken soup? So, I don’t think I will ever have chickens.

coop

No comments:

Post a Comment